Close to what matters
- Next to the USU campus - walk to class or grab the nearby Aggie Shuttle
- Across the street from USU football's new Maverik Stadium
- Across the street from USU basketball's Dee Glen Smith Spectrum
- A short five minute walk to the new state-of-the-art Aggie Recreation Center featuring an indoor track, a weight and cardio fitness center, a climbing wall, and basketball and volleyball courts
- Near stops for the Aggie Shuttle and the Logan Transit District bus
- Conveniently close to grocery stores, local shopping areas, restaurants, and gas stations
Amenities You Will Enjoy
- 1,100 spacious square feet (3 bed/2 bath)
- Paid gas utilities (heat and hot water)
- Paid high-speed internet from Comcast Xfinity
- Central air conditioning (second and third floor apartments only)
- 50-inch ultra-high definition smart TVs (remodeled units only)
- Window privacy blinds
- All major kitchen appliances (refrigerator, oven/stove, microwave, dishwasher, and garbage disposal)
- Kitchen table and chairs
- Living room couch and love seat set
- Living room coffee and end table set
- Large vanity area with dual sinks
- Private toilet and tub/shower rooms
- Shower curtains and rods
- Full-length dressing mirror
- Desk and dresser in each bedroom
- Standard-size twin beds (a limited number of extra long twin beds are available upon request)
- Vacuums available for use
- (Note that apartments 25 and 50 have a different 2 bed/1 bath layout - see floor plan below)
- Professional and friendly on-site managers
- Clean and well-maintained facilities
- A non-smoking, non-drinking apartment community
- Well-lit, heated interior hallways and lounges for your safety, comfort, and social enjoyment
- An open interior layout that makes it easy to get to know other tenants and to socialize with neighbors
- Heated outdoor swimming pool (seasonal)
- Indoor bike storage area
- Coin-operated laundry machines ($1.50 per washer load; $1.00 per dryer load)
- Dedicated motorcycle parking
- Reserved covered parking (fee applies; space is limited)
- Free general parking (limit of one vehicle per tenant)
- Excellent location - across the street from Utah State University
- Move-in date accommodates tenants registered for the USU Connections course in August
Standard Units vs. Remodeled Units
- What is the difference between standard units and remodeled units?
- Remodeled units have been extensively renovated recently. They are virtually brand new apartments with new paint, new doors, new flooring, new cabinets and counter tops, new plumbing fixtures and tubs, and new appliances.
- Do remodeled units have any additional amenities?
- Remodeled units include 50-inch ultra-high definition smart TVs. Otherwise, all amenities are the same with standard and remodeled units.
- How many and which units are remodeled?
- 35% of our units are recently remodeled. In the south building units 1 through 12 are remodeled. In the north building units 39, 40, 41, 43, 44, and 46 are remodeled.
- When was the last time standard units were remodeled?
- All of the apartments were previously remodeled between 2002 and 2008.
- Do you continue to make improvements to standard units?
- Yes, absolutely. Every year we go through all of the units and as needed we do paint touch ups, install new flooring, and upgrade furniture.